v

v
Spring Pastel Nails

Nail Care on the go

nail art

nail art
Abstract Faces

Water Marble Video Tutorial featuring Faby

Tonight, I want to introduce you to a 'new to me' brand, Faby. It is an Italian brand with one of their recent shades featured on the cover of October's Scratch Magazine. I was lucky to have a Faby manicure done at the Olympia Beauty Event last month with the most gorgeous metallic red, 'Miss Scarlet, I Suppose...'. You can read all about my experience HERE, but for now, let's have a look at the water marble I created using Sunglasses and Bikini* and Lotus Flower in Shangai* that were kindly gifted to me.

furious filer water marble faby video tutorial metallic


I am a big fan of the brush in Faby polishes. My samples were mini bottles but if I remember correctly, the brush size is the same in mini and regular bottles. The bristles were quite rigid but didn't spread out and cause streaks. The formulas were nice and I needed 2 coats for full coverage. I decided to do a quick water marble video tutorial using both shades. Let's have a look!




More water marble? Go on, then.

water marble christmas metallic studs video tutorial
                             Purple Metallic                                                              Festive Geode

2 comments

  1. Very pretty color combo on the marble. Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mani, you honestly are so good at everything. I love the colours and although I've seen Faby around, I've never tried them before.
    I def need to now.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete