v

v
Spring Pastel Nails

Nail Care on the go

nail art

nail art
Abstract Faces

31 Day Challenge: Rainbow Nails

The rainbow prompt sounds like a dream for a stripe lover, right? Unfortunately, my time management today has been appalling so I had to take a shortcut meaning no stripes. I'm so annoyed with myself!

water colour blended blurred summer colourful nail designs


I thought to myself that perhaps instead of focusing on the shape, I'd better focus on the colours for this prompt. To do that I opted for a technique that I find very easy and perfect if you're short on time but want something eye catching. I'm talking about a nimbus technique that was discovered by Sammy behind The Nailasaurus. I can't believe the last time I used it was for last year's yellow prompt. This manicure took me literally 15 minutes to complete and I love the colours blending into one another. 

#31dc2016 colourful washed out nimbus technique furious filer

Polishes
Models Own Sarong Wrap* - Collection Just Beachy - Rimmel Marshmallow Heaven - OPI Rich Girls and Po-boys - Barry M Aloha

So even though there are no stripes today I still love this design. Besides, I'm allowed a day off every now and then, right?! Xx 

3 comments

  1. I. LOVE. THIS!
    I can't tell you how much. So far you're filling this challenge. I can't wait to see what else you do.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicky thank you so much! I'm not going to lie it's tough but I love it really. You should join too! Xx

      Delete