v

v
Spring Pastel Nails

Nail Care on the go

nail art

nail art
Abstract Faces

Liz Earle Signature Blue | Swatch, Nail Art and Review

Today I want to show you a swatch and a bit of nail art that I've done using Liz Earle Signature Blue. However, I simply cannot talk about this polish without at least brushing up on the brand as a whole. I know there are a lot of Liz Earle fans out there but if you've never heard of it, it's 'a British beauty brand with many years in botanical expertise'. Their most iconic product has to be Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser which I've been using EVERYDAY for 2 years and I just can't be without it now! 

liz earle signature blue review swatch furious filer


Personally I find Liz Earle products a little bit pricey which is why I always place my order via QVC. They do a special price for a bundle of products from time to time and this is how I accquired this beauty!

liz earle nail polish signature blue qvc tspAs I mentioned before, this is Signature Blue and I assumed the colour was supposed to reflect the bottle shade of (most) Liz Earle products. Turns out, it's actually inspired by the sparkling sea surrounding the Isle of Wight (the home of Liz Earle brand). Umm, I was close? I actually had this polish amongst green shades on my shelf but then perhaps it does have a turquoise/aquamarine feel to it. Don't quote me on this though, I'm getting my eyes tested tomorrow! 

LIZ EARLE signature blue swatch review furious filer

Colour aside, the application is prefect and the formula is flawless. It's easily a one coater. In the pictures I'm wearing 2 coats without any top coat. 

Now, time for some nail art! I had a bit of practice for this design because I created something very similar on my aunt a few weeks ago. She was in a hurry and wanted something effective and I chose WATER MARBLE. Let's just not go into that because it was evening time and my decision making must have been seriously skewed by a glass of rose... #lightweight.

water marble liz earle signature blue cirque cerrillos

The good thing is that at least I knew that the polishes spread well enough when doing my own design. And let face it, it's water marble so a heads up of any kind is a bonus. I used Mavala White*, Liz Earle Signature Blue and Cirque Cerrillos (swatched here). I'm never really sure what kind of 'pattern' to do with my water marble so I always end up just swishing my orange stick here and there and basically hope for the best. I have to say I'm digging this design though! There is just something about it that makes me think of seaside, waves and summer.

water marble summer seaside nautical nail design nail art

What do you think about it? Also, would you like to see a separate post about Liz Earle skincare products? I know this is a nail blog and I am no skincare expert, but I do know what works for me so if you'd like to know more, let me know in the comments below. Xx

7 comments

  1. What a gorgeous colour! And I love the watermarble you did with it, I am always in awe of anyone who can make even one nail look good trying that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jo! I'm always slightly shocked when I do a successful watermarble. I'm always hoping for the best but with water marble you never know!

      Delete
  2. That is a bautiful colour :) I love the isle of Wight this makes me want to go there now :D gorgeous mani as always hun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kirsty! I've never been, but I've seen pictures, it looks beautiful! x

      Delete
  3. That is a bautiful colour :) I love the isle of Wight this makes me want to go there now :D gorgeous mani as always hun x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Beautiful aqua blue. loved how your water marble turned out:) I suck at it :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much:) I'm never sure if it's going to work out or not, I think it's just luck haha!

      Delete