v

v
Spring Pastel Nails

Nail Care on the go

nail art

nail art
Abstract Faces

Spring Florals for Nail Spec

As we all know by now, I am no expert in painting flowers. The thing is though, I like the odd floral design every now and then but the whole idea of shading really puts me off. And by puts me off I mean I can't do it. Is there any way to avoid it? Yes there is, daisies!

simple spring flowers florals nails tutorial pastels daises


A few simple strokes and your floral manicure is done. I created a step by step tutorial to prove it to you! You can find it here. I went for pastel shades because the days are getting longer and I wanted to celebrate with some happy colours! Although I'm less than happy about having an hour taken from my beauty sleep!

What do you guys think? Do you know of any other flowers that can be painted without shading? See you soon xx

2 comments

  1. Oh my! This is so pretty. Lovely color combo and design. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete