v

v
Spring Pastel Nails

Nail Care on the go

nail art

nail art
Abstract Faces

Valentine's Patchwork for Nail Spec

I don't know about you but I'm not feeling the pink nails at the moment. Probably because I've done so many of them already! Still, Valentine's Day is just around the corner so what's a girl to do? I've decided to go bold and base my design on a colour you wouldn't perhaps associate with romance - grey. 

valentine's day tutorial heart patchwork nail spec matte

Don't worry, it does still involve a few hearts here and there! When I was creating this design for Nail Spec I didn't want it to be too sickly and sweet. In the end, I went for a light grey background and a bit of cute patchwork to balance it out. I'm so happy with how it turned out, especially with a matte top coat.

valentine's day nail art patchwork matte tutorial hearts

You can check out my tutorial here. What designs do you go for during Valentine's Day? Xx

No comments