v

v
Spring Pastel Nails

Nail Care on the go

nail art

nail art
Abstract Faces

Edgy Valentine

You know when you start celebrating something too soon and then the day comes but you're not all that excited for it? This happened to me for Crimbo and it's happening now for Valentine's Day. I've painted my nails pink so many times in the past two weeks I can't look at pink anymore! Fortunately not all is lost because I came across So Naillicious Edgy Valentine Challenge and thought this was exactly what I needed!

valentines day nails gradient leopard print stamp moyou

The idea is to create a design that is appropriate for Valentines Day but has an edgy twist. I went for a red to black gradient covered by leopard print. I might have to challenge myself next time and try makeup sponge for gradient as opposed to bath sponge that I'm using now. I mean, it does transfer the polish well but sometimes leaves lots of bubbles. Anyway, for this design I used True Brit Taxi Cab and Rimmel Double Decker Red. The leopard print is from MoYou London Tropical 01 plate. 

What do you think? What's your idea of edgy? 

No comments