v

v
Spring Pastel Nails

Nail Care on the go

nail art

nail art
Abstract Faces

Ruffian Design with Models Own Duo

The bright madness continues! I haven't done a ruffian design in ages so I came up with this vivid duo. I then proceeded to wear it to a job interview. It was appropriate for the position, I promise. But as a rule of thumb, try to avoid bright blue for any formal meetings!

ruffian metallic studs rhinestones turquoise blue chrome rose

I like creating ruffian designs free hand but I just couldn't do it this time. Perhaps I was a bit nervous, I don't know! Anyway, I used french tip guides instead applied over Models Own Turquoise Sea*. I then added a splash of Models Own Chrome Rose. I sealed the design with Glisten&Glow HK Girl. 

I was so happy to discover that I had metallic studs matching (kind of) the metallic polish. I bought them from bornprettystore.com and they come in a wheel with all sorts of metallic studs and rhinestones. You can find them here. You can also use my discount code SXL91 for 10% off at checkout.

ruffian metallic chrome models own rhinestones crystals blue

What do you think of my ruffian mani? Xx 

No comments