v

v
Spring Pastel Nails

Nail Care on the go

nail art

nail art
Abstract Faces

Pink Christmas

Have you found yourself thinking: why is her hand so tanned all of a sudden? Don't worry, I didn't have an unfortunate self tan incident. I mean, what, that would just be weird...I NEVER had one of those...<nervous laugh>. No seriously, the reason why my hand is browner than usual is because I made this manicure in July. See, a perfectly good explanation. And not weird AT ALL.

christmas jumper stripes glitter moyou london festive 06



Maybelline Nude Rose
Maybelline Sugar Crystals 
Maybelline Winter Baby
Ciate Fit For a Queen

Whenever I get a chance, I try to submit my work to the Nail It magazine section called the Snapshots. There is usually a variety of themes but it just so happened that Christmas nails were sought after in July, hence the tanned hand. Well, tanned for my standards ;). I have to say it was a bit funny walking around with those in summer but it paid off because I got featured! Goooo me! 

The stamp is from MoYou London Festive 06 plate but I only used the middle bit. The colour palette is not what you would call festive, but it has a bit of sparkle at least. I suspect I just couldn't bring myself to wear full on Christmas nails in the middle of summer! To check out another one of my designs that got featured have a look at this post.

What do you think? How are your Christmas preparations going? Xx



No comments