v

v
Spring Pastel Nails

Nail Care on the go

nail art

nail art
Abstract Faces

Major Trippin'

I'm having some major holiday blues. Someone take me back to New Zealand! I've been looking through the hundreds of pics I took and completely forgot I took a (very rushed) shot of the design I was rocking on my holidays! Well, the 'rocking' part didn't last much past the take off but I'll get to that in a minute!

beige nails inc colville mews stamp moyou london



A few days before I left I got myself the new Glamour issue because, let's face it, who wouldn't pay £2 for the Nails Inc polish that came with it?! Exactly. I was so happy I managed to find a nice creme beige amongst all the reds and darks. Colville Mews worked so well with my skin tone. I decided to add a quick rose gold stamping because I had so many things to prepare before the trip that spending hours on nails just wasn't an option.

I loved this design so much! It was simple but sweet and I felt like it would go with everything. I've been really happy with all my Nails Inc polishes and I was hoping that my manicure would last at least a week so I think there's no surprise that I chose this brand. How wrong I was!

This only happened to me once before with a brand I wasn't familiar with. Imagine peeling a boiled egg. This is the best way I can describe what was happening to my nails. I don't mean they chipped or had a bit of wearing signs. The polish literally cracked on my nails THE NEXT DAY. Every time I hit my nails another bit would crack and fall off. In the end I was left with a design that peeled about half way through the nail bed. Hardly ideal when you're away and can't even fix it! I only took a few essentials with me so in the end I just left my nails bare for most of the trip.

cream rose gold models own chrome nails

Either way I loved this manicure (while it lasted), especially the delicate tulip pattern from MoYou London Pro collection. For stamping I used Models Own Chrome Rose. What do you think? Have you ever had an experience like mine?

No comments