v

v
Spring Pastel Nails

Nail Care on the go

nail art

nail art
Abstract Faces

31 Day Challenge: Blue

I am still visiting home until tomorrow and normally I'd be doing my Trippin' section for you guys but with the 31 Day Challenge under way it seems impossible to find the time to blog about anything else! I've only taken a few polishes with me and that included Turquoise Sea by Models Own and MoYou Nails blue stamping polish. Luckily they go together well so I opted for a gradient and a stamp. 

blue gradient moyou london stamp #31dc2015

I don't do gradient all that much because, frankly, I can't be bothered with the clean up! Even the liquid tape is too much hassle for me these days. To make matters even worse I spilt what was left of my 100% acetone. Fantastic. There was no way I would clean up my cuticles with just your regular nail polish remover so here is what I did.

Normally when I do a gradient I paint my nails white then sponge the colours on. But today I was only using 2 colours so I painted my nails with the lighter blue and sponged the darker blue on. The difference was incredible. Only a tiny bit of my skin got the polish on and I could remove that easily and quickly. I don't know why I haven't thought of that before! 

#31dc2015 blue gradient models own chrome stamp

#31dc2015 metallic stamp moyou London fashionista gradient

The stamp is from MoYou London Fashionista 07 plate. I used Models Own Chrome Rose to stamp it. I don't know how many times I've said this but the Chrome collection is made for stamping! I think this may just be my favourite mani of the 31DC2015 so far. I really, REALLY don't want to take it off! 

Until tomorrow xx

No comments