v

v
Spring Pastel Nails

Nail Care on the go

nail art

nail art
Abstract Faces

I have a sweet (hounds)tooth

houndstooth b&w chic simple stripes nails

You know, sometimes I forget that a design doesn't have to be super complicated to be interesting. I was rummaging through my stamping plates and found this beauty. Why I have never used this houndstooth stamp before I don't know. I've had it for ages! 



houndstooth simple black and white stripes nails
The stamp is from MoYou London Pro XL 07 which is the first plate I ever bought. Man, that was a good choice, go me! I'll tell you what wasn't the best choice, making chocolate muffins for the THIRD time in the past week. In my defence though, summer is over so it's bye bye bikinis, welcome muffins! Who's with me?!

houndstooth b&w stripes simple elegant nails

ANYWAYS, I love the simplicity of these nails and all I used was Barry M Cotton and Konad black stamping polish. 

Well that's it for today, thank you for reading! X

No comments