v

v
Spring Pastel Nails

Nail Care on the go

nail art

nail art
Abstract Faces

Nautical nails!

nautical nail sailor marine nail art

I'm not sure if we are allowed multiple entries to MoYou London contest on Instagram but hey, I'm submitting another one! This time I was inspired by the girl from the Sailor collection. If you're not sure what I am talking about check out my previous post for all the info!


Now, let's talk nail art! For this design I used MoYou London Sailor collection 01 to recreate the tattoo on girl's arm and lifebelt that is in the background. The stripy nails are inspired by her hat and are painted free hand because if you read this blog then you know that me and striping tape just don't get on!
marine sailor nautical nail art moyoulondon contest

Models Own Chrome Rose Gold
Miss Sporty 456
Nails Inc Tate
Golden Rose Paris


nautical nails marine sailor nail art

I have never attempted nautical themed nails before but I'm quite pleased about how they turned out! What do you think? x

No comments