v

v
Spring Pastel Nails

Nail Care on the go

nail art

nail art
Abstract Faces

Rebel lace

Prepare yourself for some rule breaking! I created a blue lace mani because well, I can, and who said  lace nail art has to be black anyway?!

Sheer tint blue lace MoYou bridal
What I used:
Miss Sporty 456
Homemade sheer blue (Deni Carte)
Maybelline Color Show - 77 Nebline
Ciate - Kiss Chase
Golden Rose Rich Color 70
L'oreal Vendome Emerald 849
MoYou Bridal Collection 07

The first step was to make a sheer varnish as I don't own one. I've never done it before but it was actually quite easy. I bought a cheap topcoat and added about 20 drops of Deni Carte (unfortunately no number!). I suppose the number of drops depends on the opacity of your chosen varnish and what effect you're going for. Alternately if you don't want to waste half of your varnish you can paint a few coats instead. That's what I did, in the picture I'm wearing 3 coats of sheer polish. Once they dried I applied stamps using MoYou Bridal Collection 07 and Miss Sporty 456. I finished off with a layer of top coat.

Moyou London bridal collection 07

On my ring finger and thumb I left some lace free space and added hand painted flowers, which I think go really well together! What do you think? Have you ever tried making your own sheer polish? 

2 comments

  1. This is sooo beautiful! I love the negative space style, colour and most those little roses added! I've recently both the same MoYou London plate and I'd love to make something similar! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks! If you decide to recreate my design please let me know, I'd love to see it! :)

      Delete