v

v
Spring Pastel Nails

Nail Care on the go

nail art

nail art
Abstract Faces

Little Mermaid

During summer time I love wearing rich or matte colours. But not glitter. Never glitter. So this is my latest design and you guessed it... it's glitter with sparkles topped with more glitter :D

mermaid glitter nail art

For some reason I don't do glitter or even shimmer is rare for me. Maybe it's because it's a bit hard to take off and it gets absolutely everywhere? I don't know. Either way I realised I'm seriously missing out! So I decided to stock up on some nice glitter/shimmer varnishes and have a few designs in mind which I'll be sharing with you over the next few days:)



To create this look I used ombre technique. For this ombre I painted my nails with white base then I put Collection 10 Peacock Green and 6 Blue Belle, and Barry M Mediterranean (Aquarium Collection) on the sponge and layered it on my nails once the white base was dry. The Collection varnishes are quite dark and probably don't need white base but Barry M is rather weak and would need lots of layers otherwise. I used top coat to smooth it out and added some glitter by Essence Colour & Go on just over half of my nail lenght. To create the mermaid tail I used the same Barry M and Collection Peacock Green over Miss Selene 209 base. Glitter may be a little rough to touch so I finished it off with a top coat and that's it!

No comments