v

v
Spring Pastel Nails

Nail Care on the go

nail art

nail art
Abstract Faces

Is animal print still 'a thing'

Who can tell nowadays?! Fashion has gone mad. But at the same time there is a certain freedom feel to it. I feel I can put whatever I want on my back and claim it's 'the new thing'...right? So going by my way of thinking (here goes nothing): Animal print is a thing! Or is STILL a thing...or IS IT?! Either way it has made its appearance on my nails today. Finding the right brush and black varnish with the right consistency was driving me INSANE. The short brushes I saw being used in tutorials didn't work for me. After many attempts and deep breaths (apparently helps you cool down...DOES IT NOW?!) this is what I ended up with.

green and black zebra nail art






For white base I used Miss Selene. I used very watery (new) Golden Rose Color Expert 60 to create black stripes. The best results I got with my thinnest longest brush. It was probably at least about an inch long which allowed me to do really long thin strokes and then fill in some gaps if needed. I'm completely in love with this soft creamy green from Golden Ros Rich Color 70. I thought I gives the zebra pattern that nice soft, summery feel. What do you think? 

No comments